Christmas Bash. 15th December

choptop

I for sure am interested :) Any chance of it being closer to the London area (seems a natural place to visit on my first time to the UK). If not an "official" bash, I'd still be entertaining coming over for a nice break!

if its London i can make it, Adam offer still stands for hotel as my Uncle can hook you up :thumbs:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately prefer if its in London.. count me in for this.

Got lost just south of Birmingham city centre once and found myself in a town full of foreigners and bad boys all eyeing me up and down and stepping infront of the car to make me stop.. even got one guy attempting to open the door and get in.

Seems limited interest in a Christmas Bash. Real shame. :dry:

Not sure its lack of interest - just venue and date problems. Plus a few of us have been, or are still, on hols.

I'd do Brum but clearly the 8th is no good. London may be more of a problem. We are all set up for a good night out in Liverpool! ;)

Not sure its lack of interest - just venue and date problems. Plus a few of us have been, or are still, on hols.

I'd do Brum but clearly the 8th is no good. London may be more of a problem. We are all set up for a good night out in Liverpool! ;)

Brum is dodgy, Sanie lives there :lol:

If london we can all kip @ my mum and dads they wont notice

never been liverpool, can i bring a friend

No its not. Yes I do.

Is she a MILF?

Yes.

:teeth:

No its not. Yes I do.

Is she a MILF?

Yes.

:teeth:

:lol:

Looks like the idea of a Christmas Bash is off due to a lack of interest. Hey ho :yawn:

There is 6 pages of discussion on it mate, and Wales and Docklands meet are closer time wise. Don't lose heart! :thumbs:

Birmingham is probably best. :)

I have already suggested a date but other's could not attend. Unless we get this sorted soon, agree on a hotel and what we are doing, it will all be booked up. It is November this coming week. Christmas will soon be here.

Ok, what dates would everyone want if we said Birmingham? A Saturday Night would be best early December.

Suggestions please. :thumbs:

I have already suggested a date but other's could not attend. Unless we get this sorted soon, agree on a hotel and what we are doing, it will all be booked up. It is November this coming week. Christmas will soon be here.

Ok, what dates would everyone want if we said Birmingham? A Saturday Night would be best early December.

Good plan.

Any people in the Brum area recommend something? :)

Good plan.

I already have, in this thread ;):D

Good plan.

Fancy organising it then? ;)

Good plan.

Fancy organising it then? ;)

Not allowed, I don't have a zed :p