Celtic vs Rangers

hensh65

They still care about this in Scotland? ;)

Scottish football has been much more interesting to watch since Rangers went pop.

Do you get Scottish football on the telly down there :lol:

Sorry Alex i heard a pundit saying it was March so the build up would be going on forever!

I tend to keep an eye on the leagues more than watch it, as Scottish football isn't known for its quality... :p

Nah, I just like that we've seen some different names in the top spots, makes a nice change from just always one or t'other up there. I think Scottish football will be poorer for having Celtic or Rangers winning everything again.

• Like 1

I tend to keep an eye on the leagues more than watch it, as Scottish football isn't known for its quality... :p

Nah, I just like that we've seen some different names in the top spots, makes a nice change from just always one or t'other up there. I think Scottish football will be poorer for having Celtic or Rangers winning everything again.

I know what you are saying and you're probably right but the co efficient for the league is shocking. Roll back 4 or 5 years and top spot went straight to the group stages with 2nd playing a qualifier.

Now top spot has to play 3 qualifiers starting in July! 2nd spot not even getting into the champions league!

Can't see Rangers winning?

I think it will be good result if they don't get pumped! there is also a January transfer window inbetween this which Celtic could look to bring in a few to try and get them beded into the team for the Champions league qualifiers.