Little crash, time for bodykit/suspension/full respray

Mathys

Mathys - if you're after a bit more comfortable setup, and don't need all the trackable adjustments of the V3, the KW V2 is a fantastic system as well. Still dampening adjustable, just not to the level the V3 is, but it's less costly as well - a true sports suspension that is great for typical "B" roads, and even the occassional club type track day.

Another very worthy contender is the Bilstein PSS9 (or PSS if you don't need adjustable dampening). These work so well, Nissan could have included them as a factory accessory!!! One of my fav's

Hi Mate sorry to hear about your car glad you are okay, I have the exact same colour car and the exact wheels as yours, except mine are diamond black centre. I run 285 x 30 x 19 rear and 265 x 30 x 19 front and the ride is perfect, they are Toyos and set me back £700 delivered for four :thumbs: I also had my cambers changed, not because of the tyre size but because of roundabouts B)

Id also suggest a body kit will be cheaper than replacing oem parts, will take pics of mine once out of body shop as give you an idea since our cars are almost indentical :thumbs:

Was the chassis okay :scare:

Hi Mate sorry to hear about your car glad you are okay, I have the exact same colour car and the exact wheels as yours, except mine are diamond black centre. I run 285 x 30 x 19 rear and 265 x 30 x 19 front and the ride is perfect, they are Toyos and set me back £700 delivered for four :thumbs: I also had my cambers changed, not because of the tyre size but because of roundabouts B)

Id also suggest a body kit will be cheaper than replacing oem parts, will take pics of mine once out of body shop as give you an idea since our cars are almost indentical :thumbs:

Pics? :yawn:;)

you seen pics already just waiting for it to go in and come out of body shop then pics galore :p

you seen pics already just waiting for it to go in and come out of body shop then pics galore :p

:snack: We're waiting...

I'm going for the 255/285 combination, 35 ratio though.

I think the chassis was ok. They're just replacing everything which might have suffered from the impact, including parts from the steering column etc. As it all goes via the original Nissan stealer, the insurance is paying sh'tloads :blush:

I'm going for the 255/285 combination, 35 ratio though.

I think the chassis was ok. They're just replacing everything which might have suffered from the impact, including parts from the steering column etc. As it all goes via the original Nissan stealer, the insurance is paying sh'tloads :blush:

Hope it all goes okay mate, if you ever want pics of my tyre set up let me know Im already doing pics for live2themax :thumbs: