Looks like Beardy Branson is not going . .

DoogyRev

Its very sad; RIP to those who have given their lives :surrender: and thoughts with their families

I would love to do this but the $200K price tag is a bit rich for me. I wonder if any of the 800 or so people who have put their deposits down will be rethinking their decision :shrug:

Knew it would be pricey to do something like that but that's still pretty steep. I guess it's worth it though if it's something you really want to do and you've got the free cash to burn. :dry:

Personally I could think of, ...hmmm, ...well, at least 200 better ways of spending $200K. :)

I'd guess the people who are doing it though are the type's of people that literally have millions & millions in the bank, ...so for them dropping $200k on a space ride is like us spending $200 on a hire car for a two week vacation abroad. :shrug:

Still not for me though ~ even if I had the money. :lol::thumbs:

Poor pilots.

If you look at the problems that NASA had getting into space, even with all the resouce and money behind them, space travel is never going to be cheap or easy.

I wonder if this is going to be a turning point for Branson in continuing. I guess you cannot insure for a loss like this. I really hope not. Fingers crossed he will continue with the venture.

My main concern at this time is for the families of the pilots.