Why????

Zedrush

Just got back from Mexico Yesterday, my girlfriends niece came over last night, her mum told us that she just started school she is 5 years old and started at a church of England School which she has to go to cos of new laws lotto selection thingy.

First day of school and she brings back colouring paper of Muslim symbols, the sheets of muslim nursery rhymes??????? WTF :rant: she is a Christian :wacko:

Hmmm, strange. I agree with Nixy, religion should be respected in schools and to be honest tere is nothing wrong with a general teaching so you can understand other religions.

I don't have a religion and to be honest I like it that way!

Hmmm, strange. I agree with Nixy, religion should be respected in schools and to be honest tere is nothing wrong with a general teaching so you can understand other religions.

I think general understanding of all religion or none at all is definatly a good idea, but when her only two teachers are both muslim and are teaching just about their own, I think thats a bit wrong, and colour muslim religious symbols, she is four years old, bought up a roman catholic and this is what she is learning?? :rant: The government is bonkers this country is down the pan, nuff said :dry:

I think general understanding of all religion or none at all is definatly a good idea, but when her only two teachers are both muslim and are teaching just about their own, I think thats a bit wrong, and colour muslim religious symbols, she is four years old, bought up a roman catholic and this is what she is learning?? :rant: The government is bonkers this country is down the pan, nuff said :dry:

+1

This stuff makes me :angry: