350z featured in banzai for sale

Rock_Steady

yeah but think about it... even if you didn't like the wheels or the stance, those wheels will be worth a small fortune, so swap them out, put some rays on, and readjust the toe and camber arms to suit. then you're back to a tastefully modified UK zed in the most desireable colour.

yeah but think about it... even if you didn't like the wheels or the stance, those wheels will be worth a small fortune, so swap them out, put some rays on, and readjust the toe and camber arms to suit. then you're back to a tastefully modified UK zed in the most desireable colour.

Well, it seems he still has most of the original parts.

Edited by Rock_Steady

in that case he'd probably be a lot better off putting it back to stock and selling the wheels separately himself - after all, he bought them, so he'd probably know how to get good money flogging them again.

But obviously selling a car that low will rather limit his market for a sale as it is!

That said, as far as stanced cars go, I actually quite like it :blush:

in that case he'd probably be a lot better off putting it back to stock and selling the wheels separately himself - after all, he bought them, so he'd probably know how to get good money flogging them again.

But obviously selling a car that low will rather limit his market for a sale as it is!

That said, as far as stanced cars go, I actually quite like it :blush:

yeah, I don't mind the stance on it, just don't think I could cope with all the rubbing and damage to the inner wings. Boo!