Spend a weekend with someone from the forum

mouthwash

Well as it has to be a bromance weekend, :dry::rant:

....and if only one I'd have to say spend it with Vlad, ...no wait, the chubby ninja (Steve), :blush: ...actually GT4 Zed or Sam Mcgoo, ..no definitely GIXXERUK or what about ZEUS. Maybe Ekona so he could sell me some MPSS, ...actually StevoD or bizz or aliveboy so I could go drifting... :yahoo: ...Will?? no Keyser so I can go in the Radical. :drive1

No I'm out can't make up my mind. :shrug: Far too many great guys on here to decide on just one. B)

I got your PM ;) Thanks for letting me know I'm the best :p:lol:
  • Like 1

hmmm, spend a weekend with someone from the forum? obvious answer would be Will and Ken, taking the track car over to Spa Francorchamps for a two day track event :D

other than that, anyone who gets on track in shape or form, so anyone who tracks a zed, or anyone who drifts a zed.

but really, I don't think theres anyone on here I wouldn't get along with for a weekend - we all love zeds and the majority of us also share a wider passion for all things automotive, so all good really!

I would like to spend a weekend with around 50-100 members at lakes this coming June ;):thumbs:

I see people from the forum on a regular basis but I would like to see more of Keyser and Buster at the more northern events, seems they are scared of the cold :cold:

• Like 1

hmmm, spend a weekend with someone from the forum? obvious answer would be Will and Ken, taking the track car over to Spa Francorchamps for a two day track event :D

other than that, anyone who gets on track in shape or form, so anyone who tracks a zed, or anyone who drifts a zed.

but really, I don't think theres anyone on here I wouldn't get along with for a weekend - we all love zeds and the majority of us also share a wider passion for all things automotive, so all good really!

You can come spend a weekend tracking with me.....if we can use your Zed :lol:

I'd spend it with someone who lives in Scotland as I've never been there, has a Z with forced induction and isn't afraid to use the car on track. Then I'd go as a passenger on a track day with them and lots of spirited drives :lol:

Who's that.

No idea, people can apply below :lol:

There must be someone available! I'd even buy them some buckfast, as I hear that's what the Scott's love!

You have just described Chubby Ninja!

You guys don't get to see half the stuff that boy gets upto in his 450bhp zed :lol:

I always get a snapchat appear and think whats he done !!!

• Like 1

You're all chickens !!

No one has opted for a weekend in the dungeon with SMD ;)

If you are going to opt for the dungeon then it has to be with Flex. :surrender: "Sex dungeon" is his location. ;)

SMD is more likely to be in the golf course lounge with all the other Jag/Merc owners. :drunk:

• Like 2

How come you lot are all picking guys ;)

because it gets awkward

I wanted to pick Squee but Ian wouldn't let me. :thumbdown: He's watching me so I must me good. :ninja::lol:

On a side note my fiancee might also cut off my balls, ...or even worse do something to my Zed. :scare::surrender::byebye:

Edited by GMballistic
  • Like 3

What about CS or Cms ? Ramps and all the zed parts and tools you could want B)

Exactly why not to choose them ~ hard enough resisting spending money with them as it is. :scare:

Why not go stay with Chris from Tarmac Sportz and really fudge up the bank balance. :surrender::lol:

Chris has the parts but not the facilities to fit them, I can see a split weekend needed here :lol:

• Like 1

How come you lot are all picking guys ;)

because it gets awkward

I wanted to pick Squee but Ian wouldn't let me. :thumbdown: He's watching me so I must me good. :ninja::lol:

On a side note my fiancee might also cut off my balls, ...or even worse do something to my Zed. :scare::surrender::byebye:

I am indeed watching you, although I literally have no power to do anything other than throw a tantrum if you break the rules imposed on you. :p

• Like 1

LMFAO did i just get put in the category of 'great guy'

I'm regularly put in that category... usually by girls who obviously have no interest in me. I think the word "but" usually follows it. :(

o right im in that category all the time, i thought i was being put in the genuine great, not the great but :(

Some things never change