Anyone know where to get slicks from?

Keyser

I now have the Radical and currently it is running on

front - 200/580 R15

rear - 235/605 R16

Dunlop Wets, now I need some new rears all new Radical's run 265/605 R16 and they no longer make the 235/605 R16

According to Radical my rimms will not take the new tire - can't see why not :shrug:

Anyway anyone know where to get an equivalent tire from??

This is my rear at the moment -

KODC0901_zps0ac4b74b.jpg

KODC0899_zpsb96a9f9d.jpg

KODC0900_zps8e76b949.jpg

Thanks all for your efforts :thumbs: gotta love this place :)

Been in touch with hptyres - Dunlop no longer make the 235/605 R16 it was replaced with the 265 version.

Saw the link in the ROC as well thanks for the link :thumbs:

I have also been in touch with a race team who funnily enough run Radicals - they Have 22 in the garage at the moment :scare:

The well informed gentleman I spoke to said - the 265 will fit and would be nothing to worry about for track or sprint use, can't use them in the Radical series (not that I need to), when I asked why he said so Radical can sell more wheels :lol:

He can supply both wet and dry Dunlops, 1 race use and guarantee they will be good, more than fit for track and hill climb use, and they are a fraction of new cost and to top it all he has a set of the same wheels I have with a set of good slicks that he is willing to sell cheap as they are no good for series racing, he said buy the wheels get the tyres free - waiting for him to confirm prices.

So hopefully I now have a tire supplier and possibly a spare set of wheels so I can carry slicks and wets to track :yahoo:

But thanks again all that looked around for me :)

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 1