A challenge for the gamer in you.

GC350z

BMW computer game which allows you to drive the Nürburgring grand prix track in the M3, complete with an accurate recording of the car’s V8 as it screams up to 8,400rpm.

Sounds great. I haven't set a time yet as I have too much fun. :teeth:

Download here: http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicles/mseries/m3coupe/2007/experience/game/content.html

Guy

Had a quick go last night. Seems to take the game engine from GTR2. I love how balanced the car is and you can drift round most of the corners on the standard suspension. I was using the keyboard and the steering/accelerator was either full lock or nothing so found it difficult to handle. Think i was getting lap times of the GP track in the 1:40's

Cool game though.

1:40's!!!! I was in the 2's. I suck. You can also host a race online with up to 14 cars. Could be interesting.

I think on easy setting the AI was lapping around the 2:04 mark so you must be on a similar pace to them??

I think my first flying lap was around 1:48 but i slowly got faster and didn't look what times i was doing, i was too busy enjoying the game and drifting.

Settings: Manual Gearbox, level 2 TC, No DSC, ABS on.