Another MOT thread today

Jetpilot

Went in, passed: no advisories, no beads of sweat, no other cost, no worrying for weeks before!

Whilst that may not seem worthy of a post, try owning a variety of Rx7's for a decade and you will know exactly how i feel B)

no advisories is always worth a post mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

Went in, passed: no advisories, no beads of sweat, no other cost, no worrying for weeks before!

Whilst that may not seem worthy of a post, try owning a variety of Rx7's for a decade and you will know exactly how i feel B)

no advisories is always worth a post mate :thumbs:

Its all so new to me, haha, usually would be skulking back home with pretty much a hard backed copy of failings and some advisories thrown in for good measure :) Like the time i melted the exhaust probe tester into submission trying to get one of the B*****T things threw emissions, £95 later for a new probe and with the aid of a 2" piece of broom handle and an increasingly larger drilled diameter hole in the air pump tube we grabbed a green reading, and that was std twin turbo, at least with a single conversion you could use the trickery of the Apexi ecu to get it through, just :)

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 1

Had the same feeling with a old Landrover Defender.......that thing used to visibly corrode in front of your eyes.

I spent more time underneath welding bits than actually driving it!