Bye bye M3

Zeezeebaba

Well I've found a Z, should be picking it up next Monday. Although the M3 was a nice steer it didn't have the fun factor of the Z. It also attracted idiots like flies to a turd. Plus the temptation and ease at which it accelerated made it a danger to a petrol head like me. I've gone for an early 05 GT spec car. I knew as soon as I heard the exhaust note and felt the steering feedback in the Z it had to be done. Most people think I'm mad going from an M to a Z,but outright speed isn't my priority. A car that talks to me and makes me smile on the twisties means more. So bye bye M3 it was good but don't believe the hype it wasn't good enough.

• Like 5

Cheers guys, I can't wait to pick her up and get detailing. I assume this site requires a hosting page for pics?

Best way to post pictures on here is by using Photobucket. If you haven't got an account it's free to join/use and very simple.

Link: http://s273.photobucket.com/

Guide on how to post pics with Photobucket: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53047-how-to-post-pictures-via-photobucket/

:thumbs:

+1 on every BMW and Audi seem to have an almost magnetic attraction to the Zed resulting in a rear bumper to front bumper gap of 2 feet whilst in motion

Edited by Mudman

I think a nicely fettled Zed is a good match for an E46 M3. Certainly on a track there's very little in it from my experience.

The E92 M3 though is something I have to say is very very nice!

Welcome to the Zed club though, we're far superior! ;)

I have an E46 manual, looks awesome and goes like stink. However the S54 engine requires more tlc than any other car I've owned.Every month there is something else that needs doing. It's certainly not the best car to own or drive. The E92 is better only by the virtue that maintenance is measured and incremental, nice V8 too.