Brake Pads

ts743

Went for a spirited drive with a few friends up to the Evo Triangle today... lot's of fun and great weather for September!

I'm currently running Yellow Stuff pads, coupled with HEL braided lines, decent fluid and DBA 4000 Discs. I've never found EBC pads very good - and today proved that these are no exception.

This is my daily driver, but the brakes do get used enthusiastically on trips such as this and will possibly see the odd track day etc

What are people running with similar usage?

image6.jpg

Firstly that front number plate is ridiculous. :surrender::lol: Can't believe you won't get pulled by the cops for that as soon as they spot it. :dry:

Anyway my recommendation is Ferodo DS2500 brake pads. Link: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=78_169_293_463_465_1414&products_id=25421

Have tried lot's of pads over the years including EBC on various vehicles and the Ferodo's are most definitely the best I've used so far. :thumbs:

WOW.. was just about to post exactly the same thread..

my fronts are shot (after hammering the triangle last weekend)

I have the HEL lines (does this make a difference)? and uprated break rotors and the car has brembo calipers... What do i need to specify when im buying break pads from a supplier?

I think i could find out whats on there now but if im shopping around what am i asking for, are they all standard size?