Ongoing Vibration Issue

bytespc

Hi guys, as a lot of you know I have had a recurring issue of serious vibration / skating at autobahn speeds, not ideal for a GT car, well it's finally been diagnosed correctly and it means I'm sort of in limbo with the car at the moment while it's hopefully sorted at no cost to myself.

After having the hubs xrayed etc ( clean bill of health ) attention was turned to my Finichi Firenze wheels and tyres, all tyres are ok ( two rears are brand new ) rear wheels lasered and true , fronts lasered and .......ooer bloody hell !!!!!!!, the drivers side front Hub is warped and stress fractured spoke , basically the previous owner has binned my car big time, so don't have the love at the moment.

Finichi are no more so can't source a replacement , now waiting for my dealer to come up with a replacement solution, any wheels won't be my choice but to be honest right now I could quite easily just walk away, currently either not driving or proceeding at 45mph :(

I have pm'd quite a few members ref wheels for sale and thanks for your replies and patience as now a warranty claim I can't proceed without the dealers ok , so far I have sent them pims details but now I'm just waiting for there suggestions.

Doug

Will have 2 10.5 j 20 " Finichi rims for sale on ebay soon I hope and 1 9 j 20" in hyper silver ( wheels only )