Correct ET for front wheels to clear Brembo's

bytespc

unfortunately it comes down to each individual model of wheel,

I was hoping that wasn't the case but it sort of makes sense, does anyone on here run the Finichi Firenze 20" without spacers on the front ? If so what width and et are they etc etc

I think it depends a lot on spoke design too.

Yeah sort off thought it might , my Finichi rims are really hard to find a uk seller who might have the required info, the trader on here who used to sell them would appear to have gone bust ?

Yeah sort off thought it might , my Finichi rims are really hard to find a uk seller who might have the required info, the trader on here who used to sell them would appear to have gone bust ?

Wait so please forgive me if im wrong, but you have the wheels already and you have the car? why not just got try bolting them up

Wait so please forgive me if im wrong, but you have the wheels already and you have the car? why not just got try bolting them up

If only it was that easy..I alas cannot physically change a wheel , this is all part of my ongoing diagnostic of problems at Autobahn speeds, we are going to remove the spacers then if the wheels fit road test the car and send the spacers of for meturlurgical analysis , if they don't fit then we have to source some standard wheels to run the car while the same happens also to check it cures the issue, if mot it's steering arms etc etc.

To be honest its doing my head in that I am no longer able to do stuff as back in the day I'm sure ut would have been sorted weeks ago.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Doug

thats because its useless unless you want to see how them specs look haha, and only works if the wheels your looking for are on there

Sorry BM that has come out a bit nasty shouldn't ha, and as points dont make prizes i apologise

Points make bans around here :p