Rear Drop Link Question

Dicky

Busy replacing the rear drop links (stabiliser connecting rods) and noticed a difference between each side. On the nearside where the drop link attaches to the Stabiliser bar is a small bracket with a couple of small linkages which attach to a rubber bung type thingy. My manual doesn't show this arrangement and was wondering if any others who have struggled with this rotten little job may know what it's all about?

Is that your headlight leveller sender? I have a JDM so don't have one.. UK do though. Hoo-rah..

Oh that's a good one, I'd never have thought of that. As it happens I could see this assembly connect to this rubber bung thingy which was mounted and a metal bracket. I could also just about see a cable dropping down behind this metal bracket but couldn't see where it went. So you could be onto something. I'll take another look at my manual.

Thanks

FFFFFFF--- £500! Hope I didn't damage it because I did move it around a bit to see what it did. I packed some general purpose grease in the ball joints while I was on fitting my new modified drop links from Clark Motorsport.

If that provides a signal to level the head lights does that mean the headlights are motorised to adjust position?