RIP Joan Rivers, she was a funny one!

The Bounty Bar Kid

I honestly thought it was a cool story :shrug:

Just wondered if there was any evidence of Joans rapier wit at the Ritz... She seemed like the sort of person that didn't care where she was to be loud and obnoxious, doubt she would have just had a quiet cream tea...

:lol:

Never thought she was in her 80's. :scare:

Neither did I. When Caroline asked me how old she was I said about 90 or 91 :surrender: and I'm usually very good at older celebrity ages. I'm 65 and she seems to have been around forever and yes, she was very funny :)

Pete

Looked great for her age and definitely will be missed as there aren't that many funny women around. RIP Joan.

Ruby Wax is in a similar type of vein I guess but no one will have the ability to deliver acerbic lines like she did and just keep talking like nothing had happened. Brilliant! RIP.

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

Looked great for her age and definitely will be missed as there aren't that many funny women around. RIP Joan.

Ruby Wax is in a similar type of vein I guess but no one will have the ability to deliver acerbic lines like she did and just keep talking like nothing had happened. Brilliant! RIP.

Funnily enough I was having something to eat at Gravesend Harvester the other week and Ruby Wax was on the next table :scare: :scare: :scare:

Funnily enough I was having something to eat at Gravesend Harvester the other week and Ruby Wax was on the next table :scare: :scare: :scare:

Proof with custard or it never happened :lol:

I ate it with my apple crumble :p

Birds or home made?

Birds or home made?

A bird made it for me and I took her home so I guess both :)

Enough mate..If you want to keep having a pop at me ..PM me.

Enough mate..If you want to keep having a pop at me ..PM me.

Enough of what? Am I not allowed to tell a story?

• Like 2