Name the bush

Gudzy

Not what I was expecting a picture of ;)

You can get uprated ones for the rear spring carrier :thumbs:

EDIT - Just in case I misunderstood - you won't get oil out of that bush - the diff may be but not the bush :)

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 2

Not what I was expecting a picture of ;)

You can get uprated ones for the rear spring carrier :thumbs:

EDIT - Just in case I misunderstood - you won't get oil out of that bush - the diff may be but not the bush :)

That how you created the beast Keyser? using the oil from your diff everywhere :lol: Buster give a hand? :teeth:

Cheers Chris, perhaps its just oil from a diff oil change I had done a year or 2 ago in that case then.

I've got a wheel wobble when cornering hard and which can also be felt over bumps, so a suspension bush having worn would seem to make sense to me.

Need to take it to the garage to get it up on a lift and have a nosey I think.

Edited by Gudzy

@ Gudzy - It is possible that the heat from the zorst is getting the grease hot enough to drip on the Zorst - give it a clean and see if it comes back.

If you have wheel wobble then defo get it on a ramp could be bearing or a bush - if it is wallow or a slight rocking when turning in hard I would also be looking at the shocks may be warn or failed (they can also leak oil)

Just a few things for you to consider, hope it helps :thumbs: