Recommend a garage in Oxford please..

WINKJ

My recommendation is not to use the Westway Nissan there, even though my brother works there I still lwouldn't recommend it. :(

ah.. I was going to drop Ryan a call! he sold me my Nismo. whats the story behind your bad experience.

My recommendation is not to use the Westway Nissan there, even though my brother works there I still lwouldn't recommend it. :(

ah.. I was going to drop Ryan a call! he sold me my Nismo. whats the story behind your bad experience.

a) It's the first time I've run out of screen wash on the way home from a service, which makes you wonder what else they may have forgotten.

b ) Apparently the service book wasn't in the leather binder (is the 350Z binder leather? Or some faux stuff?) that I'd left on the passenger seat and has magically vanished so I no longer have any service history. Even worse the first garage to service my car (Crosby Nissan in Liverpool) only keep a record for 5 years so I can't even get a replacement, I think I have an invoice from the previous owner for the 2nd service but it will still be missing that first stamp.

c) During the previous service (at Basingstoke who were actually quite good) they topped up my AC gas for free, strangely at the following service at Oxford there was UV fluid all over my condensor and it needed replacing for £1200 odd... strangely I didn't get it changed and it's still working perfectly 14 months later.

Luckily Ryan works in sales! Not what you'd expect from one of their performance ctrs though.

Haydn.

Edited by HaydnH

a) It's the first time I've run out of screen wash on the way home from a service, which makes you wonder what else they may have forgotten.

b ) Apparently the service book wasn't in the leather binder (is the 350Z binder leather? Or some faux stuff?) that I'd left on the passenger seat and has magically vanished so I no longer have any service history. Even worse the first garage to service my car (Crosby Nissan in Liverpool) only keep a record for 5 years so I can't even get a replacement, I think I have an invoice from the previous owner for the 2nd service but it will still be missing that first stamp.

c) During the previous service (at Basingstoke who were actually quite good) they topped up my AC gas for free, strangely at the following service at Oxford there was UV fluid all over my condensor and it needed replacing for £1200 odd... strangely I didn't get it changed and it's still working perfectly 14 months later.

Luckily Ryan works in sales! Not what you'd expect from one of their performance ctrs though.

Haydn.

crap! so now where do I get my Nismo serviced thats included in their new cars..!! do you take yours to another westway dealer?

plus I still need somewhere to fit my exhaust!!

Haydn.

That is just disgusting and seriously makes you wonder how many people they con.

I've always been happier buying a car with full dealer service history, even up until this month my car had FNSH, now it's had Sly@Kaizer do the service and I'm much more confident in what's been done. I think in future I'll actively look to buy cars that have been serviced by independants and do a little homework on what their reputation is like instead. :(