police law experts about bikes

SJ350z

If I'm unclear on legal proceedings I watch Super Troopers and Police Academy 1.

For complex matters, Tango & Cash.

Chucking those 2 on the to watch list :thumbs:

Some good comments cheers guys was always unsure. Thought it was a little much when all I kept hearing from friends were " if you bolt off on 2 wheels they wont bother chasing. Risk to you and public blah blah "

Don't think I'd ask them for a motor policy for the county or area.. would probably look a little suspicious lol

If they see your number plate before you drive off, you're a retard for not stopping :lol:

It's the same for police chases etc, for petty things like running a red light, they will bolt off when they see the blues. Whats the point, they have your Reg!

• Like 1

If they see your number plate before you drive off, you're a retard for not stopping :lol:

It's the same for police chases etc, for petty things like running a red light, they will bolt off when they see the blues. Whats the point, they have your Reg!

This is so true lol. Which is why I'd never chance it. Tracks are meant for hooning and if you have a problem with the right pedal theres always pod :lol:

• Like 1