This is Very Sad News from NASCAR.

WhackyWill

Always sad when someones hurt or killed just doing what they love.

Has to be asked though what on earth did Kevin Ward Jr think he was doing?

I mean you see incidents for example in the BTCC where for instance someone is taken out so to speak by another driver but they don't go walking up the track ffs to confront them. If anything they wait till after the race and do it in the pit lane like what happened some years ago between Jason Plato & Matt Neal.

Edited by GMballistic
  • Like 1

I don't want to post up the video on here, but it looked like Stewart swerved towards him..

I agree he should not be on the track.. :scare: :scare:

Bl**dy hell then Will that is bad although it never would have happened if Ward Jr wasn't on track, ...but that doesn't excuse Stewarts behaviour at all if he swerved towards him as you say.

Sounds to me like man slaughter at the very least then.

I don't want to post up the video on here, but it looked like Stewart swerved towards him..

I agree he should not be on the track.. :scare: :scare:

Bl**dy hell then Will that is bad although it never would have happened if Ward Jr wasn't on track, ...but that doesn't excuse Stewarts behaviour at all if he swerved towards him as you say.

Sounds to me like man slaughter at the very least then.

Have a look ..what do you think... :scare:

http://news.epicinte...after-argument/

[Mod Edit: Be aware the vid in the link above is not child friendly and some viewers may find disturbing]

Hard to say Will. :dry:

Firstly seems like Ward Jr had that accident of his own accord so don't think he was justified in being annoyed at the other driver ~ and I would say it looked more like Stewart moved after he had already struck Ward Jr. :shrug:

Not the best video and I wouldn't want to have to make the call on that. Very sad for the families involved.

• Like 1

Hard to say Will. :dry:

Firstly seems like Ward Jr had that accident of his own accord so don't think he was justified in being annoyed at the other driver ~ and I would say it looked more like Stewart moved after he had already struck Ward Jr. :shrug:

Not the best video and I wouldn't want to have to make the call on that. Very sad for the families involved.

I agree its not the best angle to see exactly what happened, but the crowd statements

also say he swerved. Who knows, he a bit of a hot head Stewart, gets himself into trouble. :scare:

The first video has been taken down the second one is inconclusive - cars were passing him by then he jumps out into the middle of the track and gets hit. Stewart may well have swerved and if he did he should be up in court, but they guy should not be stood in the middle of a dirt track waving fingers at cars passing by thats just crazy. Shame for all involved, worst thing is that it was completely avoidable.

• Like 1

To me that was not an intentional swerve, looks like driver correction to impact. Dangerous thing to do though going out onto the track like that but we can all make rash decisions in the heat of the moment and be oblivious to the consequences. Sad news all the same

• Like 2

Sorry, for me running onto a live track is asking for trouble. I think Stewart may have planted the throttle but what the hell was Ward thinking?

My thoughts exactly. I have very little sympathy over that accident, as it was clearly avoidable by the injured party.

Quite simply, you never, ever, EVER enter a live track. Ever.

Sorry, for me running onto a live track is asking for trouble. I think Stewart may have planted the throttle but what the hell was Ward thinking?

My thoughts exactly. I have very little sympathy over that accident, as it was clearly avoidable by the injured party.

Quite simply, you never, ever, EVER enter a live track. Ever.

Unless your driving a VW Polo..!!! :lol: :lol:

• Like 1