Is there a nissan parts number website?

martybhoy

Hey guys

As someone who has recently changed from bmw to Nissan, I'm finding myself a little lost.

Before when it came to small trim clips etc or even the bigger things unused the site realoem.com which you could put in your model etc and gave you a full map of the car with pictures and each individual part number.

Does nissan have a similar site?

Just now i need couple of small things like the trim clip around the battery section of the engine bay and looking for a part number to get a hold of some.

...You get a never endless amount of nonsense when you eBay 350z trim clips etc haha

^^ Exactly Will.

Search eBay for these type of things and it's pretty hard to find a better price. :)

Theres 20 for £2.99

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20PCS-OEM-BUMPER-PUSH-CLIPS-FASTENER-RIVET-For-NISSAN-350Z-INFINITI-G35-FX35-/321477730762?pt=UK_Car_Interior_Accessories&hash=item4ad990e1ca

Here's 100 for £6.99 (These are the ones I got from Hong Kong about 5 days delivery)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100PCS-OEM-BUMPER-PUSH-CLIPS-FASTENER-RIVET-For-NISSAN-350Z-INFINITI-G35-FX35-/321477738443?pt=UK_Car_Interior_Accessories&hash=item4ad990ffcb

Cheers mate :thumbs: if you're playing football on Thursday then bring them ;)

Its my birthday on thursday man so ill be skelping a big juicy steak rather than a ball im afraid.

Soon as they're in I'll give you a shout n meet up with you.

Better than you skelping the floor like the last time :lol:

No worries bro, seen your engine bay, defo brought it back round to looking pretty good :thumbs:

• Like 1