Body kit fitting, body shop recommendations

35oz's

Hi there,

I'm located in Winchester and have a body kit I would like to get fitted to my z'd, however it would be great if I could use a bodyshop that comes recommended or at least knows a little about the z'd.

My kit includes

- front bumper

- rear bumper

- side skirts

- arches

- spoiler

It will also need a full re spray after fitting the kit, so ideally I'm looking for someone that's good and can do the whole package.

Any suggestions or traders on here I can try?

Willing to travel to get the best job

Cheers Greg

Edited by 35oz's

Hi Greg :)

I used Tony at bodycraft in Winchester and did a great job on my bonnet and spoiler.

Worth popping in to have chat and say he was recommended by Steve ( black zed).

Alternatively use Will and Tom at TGM Fleet. Expensive but do an amazing job :thumbs:

Edited by Humpy

RT Performance - Wembley - trader on here. Long trek but top guys doing top work. Done all the work on mine and it's fautless. Loads of us use them.

Edited by Payco

If its havoc. You are barred from the south pal.

#teamtarmac

Scotland has one havoc owner in Chalkie so you guys in the south need your havoc fix. We all joke about it but Chalkie had to take baby wipes to the last cruise we went to, to wipe all the ricer sperm off his car :lol:

• Like 2

Do you go through Alresford each day? I have seen a black zed around Winchester

Thanks for the info btw :)

No I don't drive through Alresford daily. The zed is a weekend toy mainly though.

Could possibly be mine in Winchester :)

Where abouts you exactly then?

I live center of winchester but car resides in South Wonston though hopefully soon to be both located together at Harestock :thumbs:

If it has some deep dish rims then it will be mine.

Could well be a member called Sam on here as he works central winchester and comes from spit fire link direction I believe.

How long you had you car mate?

Yep the one one I've seen has definitely got deep dish alloys, annoyingly when ever I've seen you I'm in the work van :(

I've owned my orange zed for 7 years now, wow I've never owned a car for that long

I've owned my bodykit for 4 of those years but never got round to having it fitted

I have new wheels to go on and stored away along with the body kit and a new bonnet, just need to get my ass in gear