Forum Etiquette

Ceejay29

Hi peeps,

So what do we do when we think a fellow forum member is ignoring us? This might not be the case, although I do have my suspicion. Said forum member has been online on multiple occasions but is not replying to PM. I'm not trying to ruffle anybody up the wrong way, just slightly annoyed as my communication is pretty punctual especially when hard earned cash is involved.

Give him 24 hours (Unless it's been quite a while already) and just confront him :lol: That's what I do. 'Look, I'm trying to be civil, but if you aren't going to 'insert info here' then you leave me know choice but to take it to the forum.'

• Like 1

Give him 24 hours (Unless it's been quite a while already) and just confront him :lol: That's what I do. 'Look, I'm trying to be civil, but if you aren't going to 'insert info here' then you leave me know choice but to take it to the forum.'

Haha! Would rather keep it quiet if possible to benefit the forum as a whole.

I know what you mean, but if it was me, and I'd had bought an item and it didn't arrive, or something to do with money etc, I'd threaten him that I'd confront him and warn others from doing business. Especially if it's clear as day that he's been online.

I recently had delays with an item bought from me, circumstance and unforseen delays on something i was waiting for, the buyer sent a few pms and was answered promptly to keep him in the loop.

Ignoring request to communicate is not acceptable, if you have paid via paypal, just open a dispute!!

You aren't helping anybody on the forum keeping quiet. You may find that somebody will no the member and help you out or it could go the other way and somebody else could get screwed. Expose if you ask me

If you wanted to keep it quiet you perhaps shouldn't have posted this, you also say that you are not sure if the member is ignoring you, that info would have been useful as a minimum. If you aren't happy and you paid by Paypal, then, as suggested open a dispute.

Honestly should be a bit more patient. Adrian's a good guy, ..bought from him myself.

He's by the pool in Ibiza last I heard with his lovely girl so who can blame him for just getting on with his holiday rather than dealing with emails/PM's. B):sun:

• Like 1