Tyres scrubbing on arch,..

SJ350z

Well i just got new tyres all round fitted from a friend who works at a garage. Also done my brakes and other bits. Anyway i asked him to raise the front of my car so I could completely clear englands painfully retarded speed humps. All was great till i realised that the rear tyre was catching the arch.. I've had a look today as i got new rubber on the front and its pretty bad. burnt rubber on the inside lip of the arch and dont want this to get worse obviously..

I dont really have a means to jack my car up at the moment as I need rubber drive onto ramps and other bits ( another jack ) and possibly a hockey puck :lol:

Basically want to know if raising the front of the suspension has caused the rear to dip a little ? Its only on one side of the rear where its rubbing...

Any ideas on what to do?

Considering the rear tyres are 285 35/20 ( iirc ) i think im pretty limited with tyres. I had Falkens on before and got Pireli zero nero on now. Its only one arch scrubbing. I dont know how dropped she is at the moment If im honest I dont even think the previous owner told me lol. :bang: