Took my zed fishing

tatooandy67

Went fishing in my zed today, didn't realise I could get so much into the boot ..... anyway I grounded my zeds exhaust twice on my way into the fishing complex but after a frantic check no damage done and after that it turned out to be a great day, caught plenty of fish, no records broken but I can honestly say had a fantastic day, pic below of one of my many fish caught, as said no records broken but plenty of sport, a fiver well spent on the ticket :teeth:

29DB314F-726C-42DB-A6D9-4D823C53C23A_zpsaixk3ghg.jpg

• Like 4

Nice carp! mind you i have one nearly that big in my pond, i sad i was going to start fishing again when i moved to Norfolk, but after two years i still haven't been.

tatooandy67 are you into bikes or just a tat and ZZ top beard fan :lol:

:lol: you're very lucky to have a decent sized pond closest I got was a four foot fish tank in my lounge

& yes always been into bikes and tattoos but unfortunately have no balance so every time I try to ride a bike I garnish the road or pavement with my skin so I stick to 4 wheels

Nice carp. Impressive beard! I really should get back in to it...

A need to return to the beard?. :scare:

:lol:

• Like 1

just shown this to a workmate, he's also into carp fishing, he said how big was it and where was it caught ? :)

Caught it at doclow just down the road from Leominster, had it off the top with a bit of free lined bread, sorry no weight didn't have any scales with me :)

...edit ...have to say the A44 between Leominster and Worcester was great fun, my zed felt really planted especially in the twisty bits and the road was deserted on the way home (obviously obeying the speed limit) the drive home was as much fun as the fishing :thumbs:

Edited by tatooandy67

fair play taking the Z fishing! i have worked out i could fit stalking gear in mine but being a roadster i would have to have the roof down and stuff sticking out of the top to get much more in! certainly couldnt fit in my normal kit that i take!!!!

off the top is the best way to have them! the last few decent ones i had were in very shallow water but not off the top.. still cant complain!

photo2_zpsd34ab728.jpg

• Like 1

fair play taking the Z fishing! i have worked out i could fit stalking gear in mine but being a roadster i would have to have the roof down and stuff sticking out of the top to get much more in! certainly couldnt fit in my normal kit that i take!!!!

off the top is the best way to have them! the last few decent ones i had were in very shallow water but not off the top.. still cant complain!

photo2_zpsd34ab728.jpg

Now that's a proper fish :thumbs:

Yeah I love nothing more than a wander round a lake with my rod & landing net with a few biscuits or couple of slices of bread

• Like 1

Nice carp! mind you i have one nearly that big in my pond, i sad i was going to start fishing again when i moved to Norfolk, but after two years i still haven't been.

tatooandy67 are you into bikes or just a tat and ZZ top beard fan :lol:

:lol: you're very lucky to have a decent sized pond closest I got was a four foot fish tank in my lounge

& yes always been into bikes and tattoos but unfortunately have no balance so every time I try to ride a bike I garnish the road or pavement with my skin so I stick to 4 wheels

Nice carp. Impressive beard! I really should get back in to it...

A need to return to the beard?. :scare:

:lol:

LOL! when i was younger and fished a lot, use to get some funny looks off the other anglers because i would turn up on a Harley chop (no other transport at the time) sporting leather and cut off, beard, tattoo's etc, and a big rod bag over my shoulder and a hold all strapped to the sissy bar, but they soon realised that all fishing fanatics are similar once you get through the looks. ;)

I grounded my zeds exhaust twice on my way into the fishing complex but after a frantic check no damage done

The GT Spec under car braces actually help with this, you'll scrape a bit more as it'll be lower but you'll only be scratching the braces.