Officially part of the club

Daveyboy11

I'm not a massive fan of stickers but made exceptions for this one and my Nurburgring one!

Please tell me you've actually been to the Nurburgring?! :dry:

Just the 3 times.... Don't worry I'm not one 'of them' I bought it in the official 'ring shop :D

Edited by Daveyboy11

I'm not a massive fan of stickers but made exceptions for this one and my Nurburgring one!

Please tell me you've actually been to the Nurburgring?! :dry:

Just the 3 times.... Don't worry I'm not one 'of them' I bought it in the official 'ring shop :D

:clap: Fantastic ~ sick of seeing that sticker on cars round here that clearly can't make it out of Wales let alone a lap of the ring. :lol:

Funny enough the club stickers are coming off after this weekend. Going for the clean look so to speak.

It's what all the cool guys do. B):D

I'm planning on getting new number plates made up one day with the 350Z Uk forum written on the bottom along with my user name to show my allegiance. ;)

Yeah totally agree, I see like corsas with it on and it kind of makes me think I shouldn't have one on mine but at least if anyone asks I can tell them and show them I've been!

There is some guy locally to me that owns a dog of a Honda Civic Sport ~ doesn't take care of it at all, has a smashed rear "lexus style" light lens, green algae on every rubber trim piece and for some reason he has branded it as a "Type R" and stuck "The Ring" sticker on the boot lid. :bangin:

I just laugh at it every time I see it ~ I'm pretty sure it should win some sort of "Barry Boy" award. :lol:

Not bothered by stickers on cars really except for "The Ring" ones on cars that have clearly never seen the ring and model/trim level stickers/badges on cars that aren't that.

I wanted to be ironic and stick a string of them on my 106 GTi (lets be honest its a pretty chavy car) so it read something like "Peugeot 106 GTi Type-R Nismo TRD RenaultSport Kompressor AMD".

Decided against it in the end as I think the irony would be lost on a lot of people.

Settled for this instead.

14773271386_e0583559fa_z.jpg