Never again

Commander

I know it's a hard life, but I 'had' to go out with a supplier for dinner and drinks last night - didn't get to bed until 2:30 via all sorts of whiskey, rum, beer... Then up again at 7. Not looking forward to today. I'm never drinking again. Ever. Probably.

• Like 1

I have 2 pints now and I end up hungover.

I work on dry ships, so no booze for 2 weeks. And I've hardly drank in the last almost 2 years since the twins were born!

Going on a belated honeymoon to Verbier in September which is all inclusive. Mammoth pack of paracetamol will be packed.

I have 2 pints now and I end up hungover.

I work on dry ships, so no booze for 2 weeks. And I've hardly drank in the last almost 2 years since the twins were born!

Going on a belated honeymoon to Verbier in September which is all inclusive. Mammoth pack of paracetamol will be packed.

I seem to remember you having a few Shandy's @ LakeZ :drunk::headhurt:

I got drunk first time ever in my life about 3 weeks ago, 4 glases of exquisite white wine... I'm nearly 35. The hungover next day... NEVER DRUNK AGAIN. EVER.

This is how you afford all the nice things for your car! ;)

I got drunk first time ever in my life about 3 weeks ago, 4 glases of exquisite white wine... I'm nearly 35. The hungover next day... NEVER DRUNK AGAIN. EVER.

:lol:

After the first Wales event I went to and had some of your exquisite Romanian liquor or whatever it was, I will never ever drink that stuff again. Hungover.com!

Problem is after a horrible hangover I always say never again. Problem is that lasts about a week :lol:

Vodka is your answer sir! Stick to vodka and vodka will not stick with you. Think of it like a lady, treat her nice, give her lots of attention and she'll be good to you, cheat on her with with the dirty whores whisky and beer and she'll s*** down your throat the next morning.

• Like 1

Vodka is your answer sir! Stick to vodka and vodka will not stick with you. Think of it like a lady, treat her nice, give her lots of attention and she'll be good to you, cheat on her with with the dirty whores whisky and beer and she'll s*** down your throat the next morning.

You have had some real nasty women Husky :lol:

• Like 1

😂😂😂 can tell there is a lot of hmmm older guys here , I struggle not to drink 🍺🍺🍺😬😊
Go to bed Zhorno, ....remember you've got school in the morning. :stir::lol:

I'm 34 and although I used to drink at times heavily those days are long gone now. Really don't see the point and tbh much prefer just a single beer only very occasionally now.

Haven't been hungover in years and am so glad of that. :D

😂😂😂 can tell there is a lot of hmmm older guys here , I struggle not to drink í ¼í½ºí ¼í½ºí ¼í½ºí ½í¸¬í ½í¸Â

Go to bed Zhorno, ....remember you've got school in the morning. :stir::lol:

I'm 34 and although I used to drink at times heavily those days are long gone now. Really don't see the point and tbh much prefer just a single beer only very occasionally now.

Haven't been hungover in years and am so glad of that. :D

Haha yea you don't wanna go to far with out your walking stick , get a bit wobbly then 😠, iv got Vegas to look forward to in 5 weeks with 5 of my mates , and I'm 25 ! Hardly school lol

Edited by Zhorno

Haha yea you don't wanna go to far with out your walking stick , get a bit wobbly then í ½í¸ , iv got Vegas to look forward to in 5 weeks with 5 of my mates , and I'm 25 ! Hardly school lol

Vegas now that will be awesome and on the plus side you're also old enough to drink/gamble out there. :yahoo:

Have fun & don't forget to snap some photos to share with us older folk. :D:lol:

Haha yea you don't wanna go to far with out your walking stick , get a bit wobbly then 😠, iv got Vegas to look forward to in 5 weeks with 5 of my mates , and I'm 25 ! Hardly school lol

Vegas now that will be awesome and on the plus side you're also old enough to drink/gamble out there. :yahoo:

Have fun & don't forget to snap some photos to share with us older folk. :D:lol:

Haha will do the gf ent to happy about me going with the lads 😂😂😂 some serious hang overs coming my way lol

I stick to vodka and ent up not being able to walk lol , to much attention I suppose lol

I stick to vodka and ent up not being able to walk lol , to much attention I suppose lol

Last time I drank Vodka (a lot of Vodka mind), ...I walked 5 miles home on my own at 3am sporadically throwing up the entire way (don't remember any of the walk), ...got home and made a fried egg sandwich and went to bed. Woke up in the morning with sick all over my pillow as I had been sick in my sleep so almost died. :scare:

Plus I had left the back door open and unlocked all night which my parents where less than happy about.

Decided then it was best I never drink that heavily again as it could have been so easily my last drink ever. :surrender::dry:

Last time I drank Vodka (a lot of Vodka mind), ...I walked 5 miles home on my own at 3am sporadically throwing up the entire way (don't remember any of the walk), ...got home and made a fried egg sandwich and went to bed. Woke up in the morning with sick all over my pillow as I had been sick in my sleep so almost died. :scare:

Plus I had left the back door open and unlocked all night which my parents where less than happy about.

Decided then it was best I never drink that heavily again as it could have been so easily my last drink ever. :surrender::dry:

I done worse bit below the belt to say On here tho lol least you could actually walk