The Blackfire Treatment...

Martinjj

Just a quick question about a few Blackfire products that i have shortlisted for purchase as i have read some great reviews about it.

In a nutshell the car is a Night Blue 2007, the polish that i am contemplating using is Blackfire Gloss Enhancing, now this is where i need your input, is it best to then go over this polish with Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish and stop at that or would there be a benefit in then applying Blackfire BlackIce sealant wax as a final coat, or could i miss out the Wet diamond and just go Polish and BlackIce, trying for a nice wet look with depth and if i can save on buying a product as its not necessary then thats all the better..

Thanks

I've no idea about the blackfire stuff but general rule of thumb is polish , then glaze, then sealant, then wax.

I don't think there is much of an argument over the first 2 steps, but some people like to put sealant over wax. I find it lasts longer the other way round.

Ive got all the blackfire range , although the gloss enhancing polish says its a polish its actually a chemical cleaner and glaze to mask swirls with no cut whatsoever

If your paint is swirly heaven you will need to polish it with something else first , then use gloss enhancing polish , sealant then the wax

The wax does make a difference

These days I just machine polish and use the wax