What's it Worth?? 350z Roadster

Shades Rs

Truth is, the issues concerned may not matter a jot to you, but they sure as hell should matter to the person taking it as a part ex. As it stands, it's neither a well-finished modified Cat D, nor a straight car but with some minor things needing doing. The part ex value should reflect that.

Good spot on the lights Neil :thumbs:

It's been put back on the road as cheap as possible, hence bodged :)

But you do realise you could have got a second hand bumper for about £100 right? Or of you didn't care about the facelift changes, a 03-05 one on this forum for about £50. The car would look better and the only thing wrong would be the headlights.

Anyway, i'd give you 3k trade-in. Over a grand in paint required, decent looking wheels need purchased and new headlights which from Nissan are £1400 each.

This is not an issue with the other guy either hence the fact that he is taking it in px. He's happy with the car and looking forward to getting it painted. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then be very grateful you have that deal.

You are asking ZED enthusiasts what they think of your attempts to make the car saleable and I doubt very much there is anyone on here that would that would give you money more than what it is worth in parts. Sorry, but you asked.

Sorry KyleR it's already being traded in at 3.5k which is half the price as it's worth in parts Ebized. I did originally ask on here for facelift bumpers but no joy so ended up buying a donor car for parts. As I said where all open to our opinions and I appreciate the feedback, it's not upset me in any way and a few people who have replied have twisted the words bodged and put back as cheap as possible. I'm very surprised that a few members hate the fact that a zed isn't other than Factory finish. And I'm sorry now that I didn't put it back into Nissan to get repaired with all new parts at a cost of £1000's let alone labour. I really thought this forum welcomes all, whether there zed is standard or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk