VQ35 GT Rev-Up engine VCT Sensors Green/Blue

Shades Rs

Hi all I've been searching everywhere for the 2 VCT sensors on the top front of the engine just below engine cover. Both these are damaged on mine so ideally looking for anyone who has spares or a duff engine lying around. I've been in touch with Clark Motorsport and ZMANALEX but no joy. I've heard of the ZedShed on here can anyone point me in the right direction on here. Many thanks, appreciate any help. Cheers 6e6apumy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous last words from Clark Motorsport this afternoon:

After checking with Nissan unbelievably they will not sell the sensors on their own they only supply the complete VCT units complete they are circa £850 each + VAT

I would try a wanted ad on the forum, its VCT sensors from a DE Rev Up you are looking for, I wouldn't mention the cost of the units new though might cause people to inflate the price

This has just made me lol.. ;)

Pre-owned £66 delivered, although after payment was made I had an email through from a company saying they could supply them for £90 delivered. So Good for future reference if any members need any as I started to panic in the end. Just hope they turn up now ;)