Today's TV

nixy

If anyone likes immature smutty humour (can't think there's many on here that would like that sort of thing - yeah right!), you will love Gavin and Stacy on BBC2 at 10pm if you missed it first time around. It had me in stitches - honest.

Also was browsing through Sky and I had a quick look on the Audi channel which I always thought must be a bit wierd but they have got a review (which of course is totally biased) of their R8 if anyone's interested. It was quite good just to see and hear the car in action. It's repeated several times if you want to watch it.

The european drifting championships are also being shown on Motors TV at various times this week but it's not that thrilling apart from the one Zed taking part of course!

10pm tonight there is a program on with Anne Widdecombe where she challenges the benefits culture. The clip I saw had some bloke with 15 kids raking in nearly 40k in benefits while watching his plasma TV. I know how much you lot love getting hot under the collar about that so maybe one to watch tonight?

10pm tonight there is a program on with Anne Widdecombe where she challenges the benefits culture. The clip I saw had some bloke with 15 kids raking in nearly 40k in benefits while watching his plasma TV. I know how much you lot love getting hot under the collar about that so maybe one to watch tonight?

Sorry i will be too busy putting my 16 kids to bed to be able to watch that on my plasma TV......... :D