Anyone in Liverpool?

Concept

Potential owner here, seen a car I fancy in Liverpool area, but that's 2.5 hours away for us, and the wife's already wanting to kill me as I've spent waaaaay to much on fuel already!! Not to mention dragging our 2 year old and 2 month old all over the country at ridiculous times to view POS.

Car is located near Cheshire Oaks.

I'd be happy to supply beer tokens or donate to charity or forum or whatever.

Cheers

Fingers crossed someone will be close by. As a back up do you have a link to the ad so we can see if it's a known car or looks like it has any problems?

It's quite easy to find Will if you follow the clues ...

If it's the temper orange car attack linked to me then geez that's a stunning looking car. Looks in fantastic condition and only 44k miles.

You really don't see many that colour aswell.

Looks very tidy. It's nearly 10k though, not sure if this is good value as it's been a while since I was looking at 350 prices

Things like the official 350z matts shows he/she splashes out on the niceties. Looks like fallen 452 tyres too which are fine. Wheels are in good nick aswell.

Lovely car in good condition.

• Like 1

If it's the temper orange car attack linked to me then geez that's a stunning looking car. Looks in fantastic condition and only 44k miles.

You really don't see many that colour aswell.

Looks very tidy. It's nearly 10k though, not sure if this is good value as it's been a while since I was looking at 350 prices

Things like the official 350z matts shows he/she splashes out on the niceties. Looks like fallen 452 tyres too which are fine. Wheels are in good nick aswell.

Lovely car in good condition.

That's the kiddy!

You'd be better off asking if anyone lives near Chester as its only 7 mile away.

Liverpool is 22 mile away.

Do you know the car?

Sorry I dont,,,but it looks a fair price if you can knock him down a touch

Cheshire Oaks is nowhere near Liverpool, and it's quite a nice neighbourhood on the whole. It is really easy to get to, right off the motorway with easy connection to M6 M56 M60 A55 M53 it's not a long slog to get there.

Edited to add A55 as Pete's near there too :lol:

Edited by Floydbax

Cheshire Oaks is nowhere near Liverpool, and it's quite a nice neighbourhood on the whole. It is really easy to get to, right off the motorway with easy connection to M6 M56 M60 A55 M53 it's not a long slog to get there.

Edited to add A55 as Pete's near there too :lol:

Was going off the 0151 code, didn't realise til I spoke to the fella again.

Drove through Chester and Liverpool today, picked up a Zed from Blackburn. 11hr round trip, I'm Zonked!! 💤💤

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now he tells me!! Lol