What do people think of this Z?

parello9

So my mate likes mine and has tempted himself with one now

Wants me to go with him to look at this

http://www.stratstone.com/VehicleSearch/Used/nissan-used-car-NH08MOF.html?qs=False&type=1

Looks quite clean to me and low miles but i suppose it should be for the price lol!

Apart from the curb mark on the front wheel you see as soon as the video starts looks good..

Anyone know the car at all?

I know I've told him that already, don't do finance!

Does look clean though even though i know its hard to keep clean in black!

Im thinking it's a little Gem

I wanted a black Zed but when I went to look at one someone else had put a deposit on it over the phone without even looking at it. Was gutted but the garage I went to had a Gun Metal Zed which ended up being the one I bought and was better imo as it had every GT pack option.

Still have a big soft spot for the black Zeds though.

Can't hurt to go and look at that one with him parello. Just make sure he checks the service history & if he does try to buy it make sure he gets money knocked off for the curbed alloy. :thumbs:

It is overpriced but what does everyone expect .... It's from a dealer who are a business that are in it to make money . I would always wait for a good private sale to pop up ... I did and got a 08 plate 25k one for £10500 ... Worth waiting for . As for finance .... I've always just saved until I can afford it and if I couldn't afford it I wouldn't buy it .... Old school maybe but it's done me no harm!