350z (DE) back box/exhaust system- nismo?

Siman350z

I've had an issue with the tailpipe on my nismo (weldina) back box (inner sleeve of tailpipe has detached) and sadly they are rarer than a very rare thing to get hold of.

If anyone has a backbox alone (miltek, akrapovic, nismo) or similar available- or even where to get similar let me know. Demon tweeks want silly cash and you have to buy the full system for miltek which obviously I don't really need.

Thanks!

mate any good welder should be able to do this for u!

where abouts are u?

Just so happens I am a welder/fabricator so if u are anywhere near to me I could sort it!

best job done would be to take off and tig weld it.

good luck!!

As Big Si asks, whereabouts are you? If you're in the Midlands I know of a fantastic company who make custom exhausts who would be able to offer a repair suitable to your requirements. I have no affiliation to this company other than being a satisfied customer.

Down in Hertfordshire....how easy is it to laser etch stainless steel/ chrome? It's marked nismo on the tailpipes and I'm keen not to loose that. To be fair though as I'm about to take a dremmel to it to cut the inner sleeve off I may end up having to weld anyway if that doesn't work..

I have asked one place who weld exhaust but got the old 'won't touch it as it's not our stuff' line (top gear, st Albans).

I have a full miltek cat back system on my car that im looking toremove shortly because id rather a single exit if thats of any interest to you feel free to text me on 07581183741

Emp performance or top gear as you know them actually sponsor my race car they are very good at what they do so must be an honest reason as to why they dont want to get involved bud

I have a full miltek cat back system on my car that im looking toremove shortly because id rather a single exit if thats of any interest to you feel free to text me on 07581183741

Emp performance or top gear as you know them actually sponsor my race car they are very good at what they do so must be an honest reason as to why they dont want to get involved bud