Wheel Alignment on the Z

Dicky

My front tyres are showing signs of uneven wear even though my current stealer was supposed to have done this a few months ago.

Are there any special equipment requirements when it comes to wheel alignment on the Z. When I first got the car I had feathering problems and the stealer I bought it from had to send it out to some other place who had laser tracking.

Trouble is they may just be putting it to within the OEM specs, which can vary wildly between the green limits. What you need is a person who will give you an alignment for your needs, not just put the markers within the green marks. Sadly I don't know anywhere near you for that, but I'm sure someone will. :)

• Like 2

Try this website Dicky http://www.alignmycar.co.uk/

The only special equipment I would say that's needed is the person doing the job :) Kwik Fit have invested in Hunter alignment gear but I still wouldn't go there!

Cheers young man. In fact I looked at that one this morning. I need to check the suggested local garage because it carries the name of an infamous family in my neck of the woods, not sure if their related and would hate to put it in then receive a ransom note to get it back. Ha ha

• 3 weeks later...