A good advert on why not to behave like a **** at Ace Cafe

coldel

Never show off in front of an audience, saw some pretty horrific "incidents" during my motor bike days at various meets. Worse ever was at Odiham where a dude thought he could wheelie, came off a roundabout, stuck in the back wheel and promptly put it into the crowd!

The prat deserves the damage, not exactly the setting to show off how poor his skills are.

Yes maybe so but the guy who's car he hit doesn't which is why it's such a shame. :byebye:

He's lucky the guy didn't smack him as he'd have deserved it.

They're probably young, dumb and full of cum. Just like us once upon a time. Can't say I have ever drifted on public roads but I have done some pretty stupid things in cars before. The greatest teacher will always be experience. Hopefully not at the cost at someone else's pride and joy though.

Edited by Rock_Steady

How do all accidents start?

"Watch this!"

Or "one last try!" :D

or "Hold my beer" :lol:

I did all that the other week......at a Roller Skating Disco :lol: (Don't ask why I was there, lets just say the word Female.) Anyway, I was doing 'Okay' - I can ice skate, but roller skate with 4 wheels is weird!, Anyway, the guy announces can everyone vacate, this is for Exp skaters only, we are doing speed skating.

We all got off, 6 people on there, saw a few laps and said to everyone 'F*** this, that looks easy, watch this!, did 1 lap fine, nice and fast, 2nd lap, came out the corner hard, barrel rolled and ended up into the wall with a skate off and the audience pissing them selfs xD

• Like 2

"Watch this!"

I did all that the other week......at a Roller Skating Disco :lol: (Don't ask why I was there, lets just say the word Female.) Anyway, I was doing 'Okay' - I can ice skate, but roller skate with 4 wheels is weird!, Anyway, the guy announces can everyone vacate, this is for Exp skaters only, we are doing speed skating.

We all got off, 6 people on there, saw a few laps and said to everyone 'F*** this, that looks easy, watch this!, did 1 lap fine, nice and fast, 2nd lap, came out the corner hard, barrel rolled and ended up into the wall with a skate off and the audience pissing them selfs xD

May I offer some advice as to why you're single? :lol:

• Like 3

"Watch this!"

May I offer some advice as to why you're single? :lol:

Not enough roller skating, that's the issue :lol: