Save fuel, plug something in your cigarette lighter socket...

coldel

:lol:

Can't believe these are still available for anyone who likes to give money away.... These or something very similar we're featured and rubbished on fifth gear a couple of years ago, they tested these along with other so called magical fuel saving devices including magnets around the fuel lines, prices ranged from a few pounds to quite high prices..... unsurprisingly when tested and later disassembled they turned out to be nothing more than led lights etc that did you guessed it absolutely nothing

But I bet some sales have still been made :lol:

These are a scam, I can't believe they still make them after all the testing that has been carried out on such devices. These types of devices are adding additional load to your cars electrical system by claiming they can save you energy???

The device is claiming to clean your cars power system, how?????

If you opened these devices they would be nothing more than a couple of resistors and LED and a cheaply manufactured circuit board.

I used to work at a research centre run by a well known petroleum company where they carried out extensive research on these devices.

One of the guys there explained to me how they work:

"When you insert this device into your car cigarette lighter 12 volts DC is connected across the base plate of pre-famulated amulite surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings are in a direct line with the panametric fan. The hydrocoptic marzlevanes within the device, so fitted to the ambifacient lunar waneshaft that side fumbling is effectively prevented. The main winding in the device is of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-boloid slots of the stator, this enhances bhp and torque outputs, and every seventh conductor is connected by a non-reversible tremie pipe to the differential girdle spring on the "up" end of the grammeters thus reducing the amount of fuel to the injectors and contributing greatly to increased fuel savings"

Edited by 350zedd
  • Like 2

I used to work at a research centre run by a well known petroleum company where they carried out extensive research on these devices.

One of the guys there explained to me how they work:

"When you insert this device into your car cigarette lighter 12 volts DC is connected across the base plate of pre-famulated amulite surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings are in a direct line with the panametric fan. The hydrocoptic marzlevanes within the device, so fitted to the ambifacient lunar waneshaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented. The main winding in the device is of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-boloid slots of the stator, this enhances bhp and torque outputs, and every seventh conductor is connected by a non-reversible tremie pipe to the differential girdle spring on the "up" end of the grammeters thus reducing the amount of fuel to the injectors and contributing greatly to increased fuel savings"

Do you know I thought that's how they worked... :scare: