Side Steps Colour

Ceejay29

So the car is at the bodyshop for a bit of work and I can't make a decision on what colour to spray the side steps. The car is GM with black alloys, adding a black mines lip and refurbing the door handles in, yes you guessed it, black! Future mods will be to include a black roof wrap and installation of the Chargespeed rear (which we all know has a black element to it).

Black I hear you all scream, but I keep swaying between black and colour coding. The colour coding vision is based on Busters beast.

What do we think and do any GM owners have examples of both options?

Thanks

Edited by Ceejay29
  • Like 1

Sounds nice, do you have a build thread? Curious as to what it looks like. Fairly certain I have a day or two to make a decision.

He does and it's linked in his signature. ;)

This one; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68764-scotts-project-zed/

It's a tough decision but I'd say black, ....no wait, GM, :wacko: ...I have no idea. :lol: Both would work. :D

• Like 2

No question - BLACK!

Scotts doesn't have black handles or diffuser on the rear like yours will have, so it's a little different. A black line flowing around a lighter coloured car looks great :)

• Like 2