Dreaming queen Sarnie

Zedrush

Okay let me explain, last night had the wierdest freakin dream ever and it involved some of you lot.

Had a dream that I was standing in a forest, Simba from the Lion King was there and he was crying over the death of his father Mouffassa. I found myself saying to him dont worry we will avenge your fathers death. I ask who done it, to which he replied Queen Sarnie, the meanest Hippo in all the lands, ruler of evil. To which I replied how does a Hippo fit in a Lambo? Simba looked at me and said its a convertable :headhurt:

Anyway along we went on our journey to avenge his fathers death. On the way i noticed I had hooves for feet, but for a wierd reason I didnt seem bothered.

along the way we stopped of at an internet cafe as I said just wanted to see if there were any recent posts on this site, simba said he will log in too, his username was Jacko :scare: I said you are Jacko, he said you are Zedrush I said yeh, i said lets have a butchers at your car, he said that he got his 350z stolen at a meet, Nixy the Flamingo seduced him and then before he knew it his car was gone. I said again man dont worry we will get it back.

He said Nixy the Flamingo was Queen Sarnies Sister, I said how the hell does a hippo have a flamingo for a sister? :wacko:

The owner of the cafe a hairy tortoise asked us to hurry up as he wants to go home and watch hollyoaks as it starts at seven, I looked at his nametag and it said beavis, I said beavis its you!!! To which he booted me out the shop and said I told you before no dogs allowed :wacko:

As we continued our walk I saw a dog to which in my horror looked like it was getting Jiggy with a tree. Straight away I thought it must be stuey :not_me:

Anyhow continued walking until we saw the Hippo Sarnie, I asked Sarnie its Zedrush, he replied yeh and.. and I said why did you kill Mouffassa, to which he replied, he was slowing his car down and kept shedding his hair on his seats? :fool: I said that dont give you the right to take his life ! He said he smelt. On that note I said oh, now it all makes sense, and as I stood there Nixy jumped out with a flying kick screaming die Zedrush from a bush and I woke up in a cold sweat.

I woke up this morning, straight ahead of me was a copy of the Jungle book dvd, picked up my phone and I had a missed call from Sarnie. Looked to the side of me my girlfriend was asleep snoring.

What does this all mean? Is there something I should know? Is it a sign? Am I the only one who can avenge Simbas fathers death or should I just take a pasting from Nixy the flamingo?????

:lol:

Sorry thought id share this with you lot :blush: