air in cabin

flakey

theres air getting into my cabin from the drivers side just above the window of my roadster,do you guys think my window needs adjusted?it would be appreciated if you could give me some advice,the passenger side seems more air tight than the drivers.

heres some pics.

post-22259-0-41947700-1402481407_thumb.jpg post-22259-0-71280500-1402481602_thumb.jpg 1st pic is passengerside,2nd is drivers side

Is the window tight into the rubber on that side? If it is i doubt there is much you can do. Fingers crossed a window adjustment should sort it.

There should be posts on the forum to guide you through how to adjust the window

in Scotland grundy lol,just seems that the passenger sides a bit tighter and theres no noise from that side,looks like im gonna have to try take the door card off and adjust the window,is this straight forward guys never done bugger all to my previous cars always used the local garage.

• Like 1

Have you checked that the drivers side window fully resets?

It appears that the pax side is ok, but the drivers side doesn't fully close.

The side windows on roadsters drop slightly when you open the door and then close slightly when the door is closed again.

Hopefully, just a window reset is required.

• Like 1