Uprev group buy?

zippypooz

Hi all, im thinking about getting an uprev, well actually ive already thought about it and want it done!!

Are there any group buy offers about, i'm based in sussex so i'm thinking Abbey?? Ive have a look around but cant find anything as yet!!

You might struggle to find one as most of the cost is the licence so there isn't much saving to be had. I highly recommend Abbey Motorsport, got mine tuned by Mark on Tuesday and I'm really impressed with the results :)

• Like 1

I was initially interested in that group buy but the saving was £25 and the cost in fuel for a 170 mile round trip plus the extra used on the dyno didn't make it worth it for me, plus if there was ever a problem with the car as a result of the map or it needed tweaking then id have to go all the way back there. Abbey aren't far from me at all and I believe zippypooz is very local to me.

• Like 1

I was initially interested in that group buy but the saving was £25 and the cost in fuel for a 170 mile round trip plus the extra used on the dyno didn't make it worth it for me, plus if there was ever a problem with the car as a result of the map or it needed tweaking then id have to go all the way back there. Abbey aren't far from me at all and I believe zippypooz is very local to me.

That's a good point about distance, you could try asking Abbey if they would do a group buy and then maybe you could get a list going :)

• Like 1

Great stuff, thanks guys, i do recollect them doing a group buy but the savings were minimal due to the license as you rightly say.

Jp youre right about the distance, i just had a look, think i'll give abbey a visit!!...thanks for the heads-up though ZEUS. :thumbs: