is it just me........

nixy

I always drive faster when I've just put a full tank of fuel in. It's a silly psychological thing were you think what the hell I've got a full tank so you put your foot down. Anyone else do that? I also managed to get the nozzle into the hole properly for the first time today! Tight fit or what?

I always drive faster when I've just put a full tank of fuel in. It's a silly psychological thing were you think what the hell I've got a full tank so you put your foot down. Anyone else do that? I also managed to get the nozzle into the hole properly for the first time today! Tight fit or what?

Yes it is you!

But I know what you mean!

I also managed to get the nozzle into the hole properly for the first time today! Tight fit or what?

Nixy, my dear...... my lips are sealed, but you really need to be careful what you are saying with young whipper snappers around! ;)

I also managed to get the nozzle into the hole properly for the first time today! Tight fit or what?

Nixy, my dear...... my lips are sealed, but you really need to be careful what you are saying with young whipper snappers around! ;)

Yeahhhhhh!!!!! ;)

I'm the opposite!! Having just spent £90 on petrol I feel guilty for thrashing it and guzzling it all. Once I have less than a 1/4 of a tank left I start blitzing it! Plus thats when the cars lighter :teeth:

Once I have less than a 1/4 of a tank left I start blitzing it! Plus thats when the cars lighter :teeth:

I'm the same. The car definitely feels quicker once all that weight has burned away. It would be a shame not to take advantage of a temporary "lightweight" Zed!! :teeth:

Once I have less than a 1/4 of a tank left I start blitzing it! Plus thats when the cars lighter :teeth:

I'm the same. The car definitely feels quicker once all that weight has burned away. It would be a shame not to take advantage of a temporary "lightweight" Zed!! :teeth:

Was i right in thinking that you said ayesha feels faster than your previous one?

Was i right in thinking that you said ayesha feels faster than your previous one?

I think it may have the edge. My previous one only had 5,000 miles on the clock when I sold it so I think the engine was still a bit tight. Combine the looser engine with the non GT pack (less kgs to lug around) and it feels quicker. Although, it may be psychological, especially with the Typhoon intake :teeth: .

:shutup::teeth: