Hi again

Hi guys

I thought that even though I joined this forum a while back I would reintroduce myself as I have just purchased my own 350z :0

I originally joined the forum when I was on the hunt for a z33 gearbox and prop for my Nissan s14 comp car. I've purchased a few bits from zmanalex since then ( who's been helpful every time ).

Then in a random turn of events my sisters boyfriend decided to sell his 350z at first I thought nothing of it but I'm a Nissan man and couldn't resist so I now own an s14.3 custom drift comp car an s13 and also a 350 ha should grow up soon I think...

Anyway the car is a beautiful orange/gold colour I think you guys call it sunset or something it's a gt with 100k on it but drive beautifully good linear power and just went straight through its mot to. It's got some oz superleggera 19" staggered split rims (which I'll probably look to sell shortly ) a nismo spoiler again I'll prob look to remove this as I like the clean look. A miltek exhaust which sounds fantastic and a few other trick bits.

Anyway I'll no doubt be on here a fair amount now so nice to meet you all and speak to you soon :)

Ross