Hi newbie here!

Hoping to get some advice due to looking to swap my celica to buy a 350z in the next month or so.

Could anyone tell me if this is a good buy? And if I'd need to worry about the expensive clutch replacement any time soon.

http://www.m-lymedal...201405204338116

and advice on what price I should be paying, I've looked at the buying guides threads which were very helpful.

Thanks in advance

Matt

Welcome Along :wave:

Price seems a bit rich to me for a 2005 car. Clutch will be dependant on how its been driven, they can last up to 100K

From the wheels it looks like an Irish/import model and also has no cruise control.

Welcome along.

From the wheels it looks like an Irish/import model and also has no cruise control.

Does have electric leather seats though, so not a U.K spec car (unless the seats have been retrofitted)

Pete

Advert states its a 2006/56 but plate shows 05?

Is it a import or just a nonGT with upgraded seats?

Sort these two issues out and it'll give you a better idea on pricing.

FWIW - Try and find a very low miled car for less than 8K, assuming mileage is correct, so price wise I think its spot on (providing it is a uk car).

Factor in better wheels, exhaust n sat nav and by the time you fit these to a cheaper car - your not far off 8K plus.

Whats the keypad on the right hand side behind steering wheel?

Edited by aidan

Welcome along.

Does have electric leather seats though, so not a U.K spec car (unless the seats have been retrofitted)

Pete

Most UK GTs have electric leather seats...Mine has .. :scare: