I will look for SMD down the Golf Club (+ thanks rtbiscuit)

NeilMH

Today I have done a deal I'm very happy with to part ex my Zed for an XK8 in Anthracite Black. Pick it up on 31/5. Pictures later - but it will look just like a black XK8 B)

Yes - it's an old man's car for which I am perfectly suited :p Will also help left knee which is now shot.

My sincere thanks to rtbiscuit for his advice so that I approached the whole thing in a less innocent fashion than I would have done.

I will stay on here :D but would also like to know what the best jaguar forum is to get info.

but would also like to know what the best jaguar forum is to get info.

OldCainners.net

Pissthebedheads.org

OldAgePerformance.com

Sorry im having a slow day at work hope you like your new jag :)

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 7

but would also like to know what the best jaguar forum is to get info.

OldCainners.net

Pissthebedheads.org

OldAgePerformance.com

Sorry im having a slow day at work hope you like your new jag :)

All look highly relevant :lol:

Sorry to hear you've sold the Zed Neil, looks like we'll have to start a subforum forum for Jags soon :) I'm sure SMD will be along soon to tell you the one's he's been kicked off.

fixed that for you

• Like 3

Sorry to hear you've sold the Zed Neil, looks like we'll have to start a subforum forum for Jags soon :) I'm sure SMD will be along soon to tell you the one's he's been kicked off.

fixed that for you

:lol:

I had an XKR before the Z and the best forum is : jaguar forums.com

It is mostly american but the members are really helpful, some of the "how to" video's are the best I've seen.

Thank you. I'll have a look at that :thumbs:

I had an XKR before the Z and the best forum is : jaguar forums.com

It is mostly american but the members are really helpful, some of the "how to" video's are the best I've seen.

Thank you. I'll have a look at that :thumbs:

There's http://forums.jag-lo...hp3������������ and http://www.jec.org.u...c.org.uk/������

Both worth a look. Cangrats on your purchase, everyone seems to be swopping for 911s and American muscle recently, so nice to see another JAAAAAAG owner. See you at the club house.

Edited by leonk
  • Like 1

For old men or not, they're beautiful looking motors, congratulations bud.

I must admit I thought SMD had lost the plot when he said he was getting one but he's made it his own and it looks the nuts. certainly nothing like an old man's car. :)
  • Like 1

Best forum for the xk is the xk enthusiasts club otherwise known as XKEC, they deal specifically with the one platform, £20 to sign up for full forum access or £45 I think for full membership with quarterly mag and access to the mag achieve and other useful stuff. I just have the frump only version.

Well worth getting a copy of JTIS, its the software used by jag mechanics for all jobs. Its like the pro version of the Haynes manual, but more detailed. You can download for free I think, can't remember where I got mine from.

glad you got one, great cars, and parts are surprisingly cheap, good selection of 2nd hand parts, especially from jagslag on the xkec. And paragon design are worth a browse for custom parts.

Best forum for the xk is the xk enthusiasts club otherwise known as XKEC, they deal specifically with the one platform, £20 to sign up for full forum access or £45 I think for full membership with quarterly mag and access to the mag achieve and other useful stuff. I just have the frump only version.

Well worth getting a copy of JTIS, its the software used by jag mechanics for all jobs. Its like the pro version of the Haynes manual, but more detailed. You can download for free I think, can't remember where I got mine from.

glad you got one, great cars, and parts are surprisingly cheap, good selection of 2nd hand parts, especially from jagslag on the xkec. And paragon design are worth a browse for custom parts.

Thanks a lot. Came across JTIS earlier today but wasn't aware of XKEC - will get onto that. Will also have a look at the Paragon site. Here she is:

1_2595_5781EU02XGT_2_zpsa9246ee8.jpg

• Like 1

Trevor AKA jagslag runs penge jaguar spares, and as with most traders linked with xkec, you get a discount. Trev also does mechanical work. And the annual growler meet is supposed to be very good, not had the chance to go as its same time as wifes birthday.

Trevor AKA jagslag runs penge jaguar spares, and as with most traders linked with xkec, you get a discount. Trev also does mechanical work. And the annual growler meet is supposed to be very good, not had the chance to go as its same time as wifes birthday.

Thanks for that. I am going to sign up.

I do like a bit of shaguar...nice looking motor matey

:lol: