I had my first proper drive last night. one happy Zed owner :)

addisj

Man it was fun... I left the coast and headed home up the A22/A21 quite late last night. It is the first trip I have had with some open road.

I had a porsche try and race me. What is it with Porsches? This is the 3rd one in 5 days. Its as if they are attracted to Zeds for some reason.

Anyway.. I managed to get a good feel for it as it still very new to me. My last rear wheel drive car was a MK2 MR2 Turbo whicdh was running 280bhp. That was twitchy and didnt feel half as safe or plush.

One thing I love is that they are quick and handle well with out being uncomfortable and jarring. When I am in traffic I can switch off and criuse along and when there is nothing in front of me I can put my foot down and she responds!

So glad I bought one.

Obviously not going over 70mph though whilst you were being "raced" along dual carriageway sections.

He said "try". Obviously he didn't retaliate becase 350Z drivers are all super sensible ;)

Well at first I was being sensible.. but he had to go and drop a gear and blast past me as came along side me. So, I caught him up and undertook him as he wouldnt move oever :blush:

• Like 1