FXX

N1SM0350z

nearly as impresive as the 240z with a big block V8 dragster style at JAE. The owner turned it over and after it had warmed up a bit which already was very loud, he blipped the throttle and everybody jumped. :scare:

nearly as impresive as the 240z with a big block V8 dragster style at JAE. The owner turned it over and after it had warmed up a bit which already was very loud, he blipped the throttle and everybody jumped. :scare:

What this mean mother!!

59405355015255c2abae975014499c0d32cb1355df9f923b3e43e32f.jpg

ehhem..that is a 280 ZX :)

I have some good pictures of an FXX being delivered from a couple of years ago. A very good friend is a master tech at a nearby Ferrari dealership, and is sent all over the country quite often with their Challenge car series. The dealership has a client in Florida who took delivery of an FXX and a genuine Schuey F1 car that actually saw real F1 event time...not some practice mule or anything. If interested I can post the pics tomorrow

ehhem..that is a 280 ZX :)

I have some good pictures of an FXX being delivered from a couple of years ago. A very good friend is a master tech at a nearby Ferrari dealership, and is sent all over the country quite often with their Challenge car series. The dealership has a client in Florida who took delivery of an FXX and a genuine Schuey F1 car that actually saw real F1 event time...not some practice mule or anything. If interested I can post the pics tomorrow

Please post the pics. :thumbs:

That FXX is just mental, i want one!

Even lighter and is a track car only. Farrari look after them and arrange the track days for the owners. Also they only built about 39 or something with the last being given to Schumacher.

The idea behind it is that the cars will be continually perfected over time to make an ultimate driving machine type of thingy.

I read about this a few weeks ago. I think Ferrari actually fly the cars to the circuits through the year and turn up with all the telemetry equipment AND fly the 'owners' to drive them wherever they may be. Then after that take them all back and service them and keep them nice and tidy.

Only costs a few hundred thousand squids a year. Bargain! :thumbs::wacko: