Another Golf thread (play St Andrews!)

Stew

:yahoo:

Just got this through intranet at work

Dear Golfer,

The chance of a lifetime has just arrived. How do you fancy playing The Old Course at St Andrews? Well, if you do, now is your chance. Due to a last minute cancellation, Golf Vacations UK have two tee-times available on Sunday, August 12 on the Jubilee course at 10.24am, followed by the Old Course on Monday 13 at 11.50am.

For only £200 per head you could play both courses and fulfil a life time ambition.......

The tee-times will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Don't delay - call now and book your round on The Old Course at St Andrews.

Contact us - Golf Vacations UK

Make your call today or email us for advice.

TELEPHONE: 44 (0) 1228 527136 FAX : 44 (0) 1228 591445

Golf Vacations UK Ltd - 39 Castle Street, Carlisle, Cumbria CA3 8SY U.K.

E-MAIL : sales@golfvacationsuk.com

Nice having a golf mailing list......

Just thought I'd post it up incase anyone fancied trying it out!

Wow thats a great offer sounds fab, what is the seasons like for allowing golf trollys on the course as for some reason my dads back is fine for the swing but carrying his own bag he complains of backache. Got a feeling he is putting it on so I end up carrying his clubs :thumbdown:

Wouldn't you need to prove you have a handicap etc to play on a course that good! :blush:

Can't see them appreciating anyone hacking away divots in the nice clean fairways....

Just an idea for anyone thinking about it! :blush:

I would imagine they'd let you on with a trolley. As long as you followed the correct ettiquite (sp??)

Mmmm maybe, but a trolley don't make you play better! ;)

If you crap, then you still going to be cutting big holes out of the fairway, whether you have a trolley or not.....

Like I said, just think its worthwhile anyone checking if they interested in this.... I know that a lot of good courses, you have to prove your handicap.