LOOK WHAT CAME FOR ZEDRUSH

Zedrush

Hi guys, Im back, was going to wait till monday but couldnt resist, look what came for me today, really cheered me up :teeth: Again thanks to Adam@z1auto for such a smooth transaction, and brilliant service :thumbs:

two.jpg

one.jpg

They are going on the car this weekend, body kit is being sprayed this weekend and interior carbon also, pics too follow :yahoo::yahoo:

Also want to say a big thanks to the mods for everything, really meant alot :thumbs:

Nice mate B) where yet to see pics of the car there going on? or have i missed it :blush:

Adams the MAN!!

Not shown pic of car yet, Ive got a pic of my car from standard, but will post it once all the work is done so you can see a before and after :thumbs: got to wait another month for the centre volk caps

Nice mate B) where yet to see pics of the car there going on? or have i missed it :blush:

Adams the MAN!!

Not shown pic of car yet, Ive got a pic of my car from standard, but will post it once all the work is done so you can see a before and after :thumbs: got to wait another month for the centre volk caps

And to add to that, i will be taking the photos, so expect some amazing shots as we are going all out with this one :thumbs:

Adams the MAN!!

And to add to that, i will be taking the photos, so expect some amazing shots as we are going all out with this one :thumbs:

:thumbs: you mean this 2 Limiter as well

Adams the MAN!!

:thumbs: you mean this 2 Limiter as well

Ok give that away too :doh: