Not a z but worth a mention 2

LRF4N

Iv taken pics of nice cars before when walking by or when parked up in traffic. But for the first time I found myself parking up to get out just for a photo

Saw this machine on a busy road in Glasgow, a guy driving by saw me standing around the car and his jaw dropped, he wouldn't stop staring at me with a "what's a guy like him doing with a car like that??" stare

I waited til he went past before I went back to the car :lol:

7FC92584-C33F-4708-AC4B-10E8B5CC74D3.jpg

85877430-459D-4F21-AA85-EF9FD92D935C.jpg

• Like 1

I love McLaren 12Cs, really awesome cars.

A few weeks ago there was one in the car park of the hotel we stayed at in Bath for a few days and it was gorgeous. Had a good look round it and took a couple pics, never got to see the owner to talk to them about it. :(

8EOP0Vk.jpg

Lovely 996 Turbo too.

Edited by Jp606

Had a good look around a few last year at Doinginton, I assume it was some kind of official McLaren event because they had two trailers worth of them (imagine crashing that).

Lovely looking machines, and very compact, certainly not over the top like a Labo or Ferrari, definitely usable day to day...Shame I'll have to get a second mortgage/divorce/work non stop for rest of my life before I can even think about trying to own one :D

9317538670_02cb2f3c31_c.jpg9317541642_62a1133aaa_c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by gangzoom